baby lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

baby lounge

we are a new site for everyone to come and chat about there precious babies

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

feel really depressed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mz1
Admin
mz1

Number of posts : 157
Awards : feel really depressed Mums100
Registration date : 2009-02-21

feel really depressed Empty
PostSubject: feel really depressed   feel really depressed EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 2:26 pm

not been on much feel so low feel like crying or running away if only that help im meant to be staying at lauras tomorrow night in ramsgate silly i know but really nervous excited if that makes any sense mas hoping catch up with my friend maria n natz but tbh im so low hate way i am look prob shouldnt even be writing this but dont know got get it out some how just so worried people not like me cos i so ugly fat im 12 stone now size 14 hate it sorry 4 babbling on sure theres better things u can read Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: feel really depressed   feel really depressed EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 2:30 pm

awww sending you big hugs, im sure your friends will like you no matter what you look like or what weight you are, your a lovely person and thats all that matters, i hope you feel a bit better soon xxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: feel really depressed   feel really depressed EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 2:35 pm

awww hun its wat we are here for and u are not fat hun look in the mirror and dont look at your self on the outside but whats on the inside helps me hun if u need to chat am always on line xxxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: feel really depressed   feel really depressed EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 2:57 pm

hun, what have i told u!! i like you for who you are, not what you look like!! everyone is different and it's whats inside that counts. you're wicked and i'm really looking forward to meeting you and Alicia, so stop worrying please. we don't bite (well i don't lol! ) xxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: feel really depressed   feel really depressed EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 3:37 am

sending you big hugs hunnie, you sound a lovely person, remember that hun you are.

xxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: feel really depressed   feel really depressed EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 4:57 am

sending u my love n i no u will have a gd tyme round lauras
xxxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: feel really depressed   feel really depressed EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 6:25 am

Awwww big hugs nothin worse when ur feelin like that but what ur sayin ur far from bein fat

Only spoke few time but u sound a great person and have made me feel welcome and im sure ur pals like u 4 whos inside not what u look like, as doesnt matter every1 comes in diff shapes and sizes.

Try not 2 worry im sure u will have a ball with ur pal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: feel really depressed   feel really depressed EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 7:31 am

big hugs hun xx its whats inside that counts
Back to top Go down
mz1
Admin
mz1

PostSubject: Re: feel really depressed   feel really depressed EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 8:49 am

thank you all very kind xxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: feel really depressed   feel really depressed EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 12:20 pm

big hugs hunni u are such a lovely person hope u have a fantastic time x
Back to top Go down
mz1
Admin
mz1

PostSubject: Re: feel really depressed   feel really depressed EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 4:04 pm

thanks hun when i get there was leaving home at 6pm still ere had problem xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: feel really depressed   feel really depressed EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 1:59 am

well once uv met me today, u can stop worryin cant ya hun. we all nice down here Smile xx
Back to top Go down
mz1
Admin
mz1

PostSubject: Re: feel really depressed   feel really depressed EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 2:40 pm

bless ya hun u and pat are lovely very welcoming ive had my dinner was lovely alicia sleeping now so just relaxing on here see you tomorrow hunnie xxxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: feel really depressed   feel really depressed Empty

Back to top Go down

feel really depressed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
baby lounge :: mumszone chat room-
Jump to: