baby lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

baby lounge

we are a new site for everyone to come and chat about there precious babies

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

help with my siggy

Go down 
AuthorMessage

help with my siggy Empty
PostSubject: help with my siggy   help with my siggy EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 8:06 am

hi ive got a lovely siggy from mummies keepsakes but i cant get it onto my profile, can anyone help me, im so bad at all this stuff lol Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down

help with my siggy Empty
PostSubject: Re: help with my siggy   help with my siggy EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 8:47 am

hi mand is that the siggy u wanted xxxx
Back to top Go down

help with my siggy Empty
PostSubject: Re: help with my siggy   help with my siggy EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 9:45 am

thank you amber,how did you do that, lol ive got another one ordered aswell so might need your help with that one, i want to put them on youe site too so you will probably get a post from me in there too lol xxxxxxx
Back to top Go down

help with my siggy Empty
PostSubject: Re: help with my siggy   help with my siggy EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 2:01 pm

just let me know when u want them added hun and i will guide u through or i dont mind doing it for u xxxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

help with my siggy Empty
PostSubject: Re: help with my siggy   help with my siggy Empty

Back to top Go down

help with my siggy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
baby lounge :: mumszone chat room-
Jump to: