baby lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

baby lounge

we are a new site for everyone to come and chat about there precious babies

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

well girls.. a giggle for you all..

Go down 
AuthorMessage

well girls.. a giggle for you all.. Empty
PostSubject: well girls.. a giggle for you all..   well girls.. a giggle for you all.. EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 12:17 am

its miserable weather here.. so thought id share with you what happned last night.. you'll have a right laugh lol..

basically we have 2 cats mum cat n her kitten.. ( kitten is 8 months now lol ) anyways we let them out to play kitten comes in but mum cat doesnt n it starts raining n the wind is horrid.. about 5 ish we hear distressed miaows obviously her so me and my bf rob go looking for her i said shes just here go grab the cat bikkies ( shes quite scared and wont come to me ) anyways i manage to get her turn around and my bf comes out of the house with the biscuits he then goes umn we have a problem im like what.. n he goes ive just locked us out ( back door is dodgy n wont open from outside ) theres no windows open, no one with a spare key and heck im in my dressing gown lmfao.. so he sits there for 15 mins breaking into our back door to get us in... bit of luck i'd turned the cooker off before id gone outside....

hope you get a nice wednesday giggle lmfao

xxxxxxxxxxxxx lol!
Back to top Go down
cas
Admin
cas

Number of posts : 306
Awards : [
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: well girls.. a giggle for you all..   well girls.. a giggle for you all.. EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 1:26 am

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: well girls.. a giggle for you all..   well girls.. a giggle for you all.. EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 5:13 am

pmsl can just imagine the scene hee hee
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: well girls.. a giggle for you all..   well girls.. a giggle for you all.. EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 9:09 am

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: well girls.. a giggle for you all..   well girls.. a giggle for you all.. EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 1:38 pm

lol i can imagine u outside with your dressing gown on lol xxxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: well girls.. a giggle for you all..   well girls.. a giggle for you all.. EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 2:50 am

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: well girls.. a giggle for you all..   well girls.. a giggle for you all.. EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 3:16 am

oh dear!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: well girls.. a giggle for you all..   well girls.. a giggle for you all.. Empty

Back to top Go down

well girls.. a giggle for you all..
Page 1 of 1