baby lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

baby lounge

we are a new site for everyone to come and chat about there precious babies

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

if you need help .........................

Go down 
AuthorMessage

if you need help ......................... Empty
PostSubject: if you need help .........................   if you need help ......................... EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 6:52 am

adding siggys blinkies or avatars i dont mind doing them for u or if u need help anything like that feel free to pm me anytime am here to help xxxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: if you need help .........................   if you need help ......................... EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 7:03 am

thanks for adding my first siggy amber, im impressed with myself, ive managed to add my second all by myself lol xxxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: if you need help .........................   if you need help ......................... EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 9:48 am

i wont 1 xxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: if you need help .........................   if you need help ......................... EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 1:54 pm

go to mummy keepsakes they are brillant hun xxxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: if you need help .........................   if you need help ......................... Empty

Back to top Go down

if you need help .........................
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
baby lounge :: mumszone chat room-
Jump to: