baby lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

baby lounge

we are a new site for everyone to come and chat about there precious babies

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

arnt men stupid sometimes

Go down 
AuthorMessage

arnt men stupid sometimes Empty
PostSubject: arnt men stupid sometimes   arnt men stupid sometimes EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 7:10 am

my oh got up this morning and asked if i would go straight out to the shop for him because he had really bad chest pains and needed some gaviscon or something, i panicked because my grandma said she had chest pain and wanted some gaviscon just b4 she died, anyway got dressed in a rush grabbed the car keys and then noticed my oh had SPARKED A FAG UP GRRRR how stupid is that, here there with chest pains and the first thing he does is smoke, i could have throttled him lol, anyway hes fine now must have just been indigestion lol
Back to top Go down
cas
Admin
cas

Number of posts : 306
Awards : [
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: arnt men stupid sometimes   arnt men stupid sometimes EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 7:54 am

They are like.I think they just dont think at times
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: arnt men stupid sometimes   arnt men stupid sometimes EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 9:06 am

Omg see men they dont have a clue but glad hes ok now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: arnt men stupid sometimes   arnt men stupid sometimes EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 3:18 am

sounds like something my fella would do!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: arnt men stupid sometimes   arnt men stupid sometimes EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 11:03 pm

lol! My fella has now had 6 heart attacks (bless him) and the first thing he does is has a fag before he gets put in the ambulance - think they're all just stupid!! I don't moan at him though, cos if his luck runs out one day, I don't want him to diss me from above for not letting him have his last fag lol! xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: arnt men stupid sometimes   arnt men stupid sometimes EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 1:43 am

pmsl laura xxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: arnt men stupid sometimes   arnt men stupid sometimes EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 4:15 am

OMG typical my ex would have been just the same
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: arnt men stupid sometimes   arnt men stupid sometimes Empty

Back to top Go down

arnt men stupid sometimes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
baby lounge :: mumszone chat room-
Jump to: