baby lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

baby lounge

we are a new site for everyone to come and chat about there precious babies

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

how do i go yellow

Go down 
AuthorMessage

how do i go yellow Empty
PostSubject: how do i go yellow   how do i go yellow EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 1:19 pm

hi can someone tell me how to change my posts to yellow please, want to try and do the competition even though i will probably be out on the first day lol
Back to top Go down

how do i go yellow Empty
PostSubject: Re: how do i go yellow   how do i go yellow EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 3:15 pm

its hard to explain but here goes lol u press the button with the colouet
rs on and it will bring a code up u need to right your text inbetwwen the codes if u look just above the code it shows u were to put the text
Back to top Go down

how do i go yellow Empty
PostSubject: Re: how do i go yellow   how do i go yellow EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 3:56 pm

[thanks amber, just testing color=yellow][/color]
Back to top Go down

how do i go yellow Empty
PostSubject: Re: how do i go yellow   how do i go yellow EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 3:57 pm

just testing again lol
Back to top Go down

how do i go yellow Empty
PostSubject: Re: how do i go yellow   how do i go yellow EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 12:41 am

woohoo u did mand
Back to top Go down

how do i go yellow Empty
PostSubject: Re: how do i go yellow   how do i go yellow EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 9:04 am

managed to go yellow,just cant read it very well now, wish i was a different colour lol xx
Back to top Go down

how do i go yellow Empty
PostSubject: Re: how do i go yellow   how do i go yellow EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 7:55 am

it is hard to see i have to squint to see what u have said lol!
Back to top Go down

how do i go yellow Empty
PostSubject: Re: how do i go yellow   how do i go yellow EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 3:26 pm

If you highlight whats been written in yellow once its been posted, it comes up in a blue box with white writing in it Wink
Back to top Go down

how do i go yellow Empty
PostSubject: Re: how do i go yellow   how do i go yellow EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 9:45 am

Glad u managed to get it sorted xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

how do i go yellow Empty
PostSubject: Re: how do i go yellow   how do i go yellow Empty

Back to top Go down

how do i go yellow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
baby lounge :: mumszone chat room-
Jump to: