baby lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

baby lounge

we are a new site for everyone to come and chat about there precious babies

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

hi from me and mine

Go down 
AuthorMessage

hi from me and mine Empty
PostSubject: hi from me and mine   hi from me and mine EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 5:20 pm

Hi everyone, Im Jain almost 30, SAHM, qualified chef and future photographer. I have 1 son Oliver who turned 7 at the weekend and one daughter Sophie who turns 3 in 12 days. We live in Maidstone Kent.

Im looking forward to making friends with lots of new people. and am looking forward to getting to know you all and your families.

take care chat soon

Jain xx flower
Back to top Go down
cas
Admin
cas

Number of posts : 306
Awards : [
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: hi from me and mine   hi from me and mine EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 5:29 pm

Welcome am cas mum to 4 nice to meet you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hi from me and mine   hi from me and mine EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 4:17 am

hi hun im amber mum of 2 alex who is 2 and harriet who is 11 months hope u enjoy it here hope to catch up with u sonn xxxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hi from me and mine   hi from me and mine EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 5:16 am

Hiya Welcome 2 site

Im Donna from Scotland, i have 1 little girl Amy who is 2 in May

Look 4ward 2 chattin 2 u
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hi from me and mine   hi from me and mine EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 8:44 am

hi welcome to the site, im amanda mum to 4 girls aged 9 4 3 and 15 months, hope to chat soon xxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hi from me and mine   hi from me and mine EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 4:00 pm

Hiya, Im Laura, expecting my first little girl in May. Live in Ramsgate (not too far from you!) hopefully chat to you soon x x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hi from me and mine   hi from me and mine EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 10:24 pm

Hi and welcome Smile
Im chaz mummy to keyara 1 and am 24 weeks pregnant with a little boy. Looking foward to getting to know ya
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hi from me and mine   hi from me and mine EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 5:28 am

hi there im menila mum to a 17 months old boy. looking forward to chatting soon.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hi from me and mine   hi from me and mine EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 9:36 am

welcome to the site i'm julie mum of 4 look forward to chatting soon x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hi from me and mine   hi from me and mine EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 11:12 am

Hi thank you for all the welcome messages sorry ive been away, what with birthdays, school, nursery and housework i havent had a chance to stop by. well all that and the fact i tore a tendon in my left wrist and thumb ive had it strapped up for a week so with free time and all the best intentions of posting on the forums i am a member of as well as my own i have been unable to. but it seems to be all better now.

Im looking forward to searching th boards to see what i can find and getting to know you all.

take care everyone and chat soon.

xxxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hi from me and mine   hi from me and mine Empty

Back to top Go down

hi from me and mine
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
baby lounge :: newbies room :: newbie chat-
Jump to: