baby lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

baby lounge

we are a new site for everyone to come and chat about there precious babies

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Morning everyone x

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Morning everyone x Empty
PostSubject: Morning everyone x   Morning everyone x EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 1:36 am

How is everyone today??

im good but fed up with waking at a silly hour and not being able to get back to sleep... eeek also bump a bit sore this morning think he's stuck his feet in my ribs or sommat lol

apart from that.. Im fab

Have a good day all

xxxxx
Back to top Go down
cas
Admin
cas

Number of posts : 306
Awards : [
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Morning everyone x Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning everyone x   Morning everyone x EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 4:17 am

Morning all. Am good thanks.I used to hate that when they started to did there feet into you ribs.
Back to top Go down

Morning everyone x Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning everyone x   Morning everyone x EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 7:17 am

i baked a slimming world cake and took it to me friends and we stuffed our faces with it was nice though
Back to top Go down

Morning everyone x Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning everyone x   Morning everyone x EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 1:49 pm

sounds like everyone had a good day then Smile Smile

xxxxx
Back to top Go down

Morning everyone x Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning everyone x   Morning everyone x EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 9:51 am

Had to take my son to the orthadontist at the hospital yesterday so wasnt online much but today just been doing loads of housework washing ect xx
Back to top Go down

Morning everyone x Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning everyone x   Morning everyone x EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:53 pm

Morning everyone
Well today im doing a big house clean. Well trying to lol. Keyara has a viral infection so hoping that clears up soon
Back to top Go down
cas
Admin
cas

Number of posts : 306
Awards : [
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Morning everyone x Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning everyone x   Morning everyone x EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 3:36 am

Morning all. Hope she gets beter soon
Back to top Go down

Morning everyone x Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning everyone x   Morning everyone x EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 11:47 am

hi everyone ive had a good day, took the kids to playgroup and they baked red nose day biscuits which they really enjoyed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Morning everyone x Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning everyone x   Morning everyone x Empty

Back to top Go down

Morning everyone x
Page 1 of 1