baby lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

baby lounge

we are a new site for everyone to come and chat about there precious babies

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

clicky mums

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

clicky  mums Empty
PostSubject: clicky mums   clicky  mums EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 2:01 pm

hi everyone, i took my dd to a party tonight and im really fed up, i sat there for 2 hours with not one person talking to me, the mums at our school are so clicky it drives me mad, dont know what ive done to them but none of them want to give me the time of day, it makes me feel so fed up, i wish i had more confidece so i could just go up to them and start a conversation.
Back to top Go down
mz1
Admin
mz1

Number of posts : 157
Awards : clicky  mums Mums100
Registration date : 2009-02-21

clicky  mums Empty
PostSubject: Re: clicky mums   clicky  mums EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 9:35 am

aww poor u hunni yeah i know its horrible they seem to be in groups these days like a pact i went to a toddler group they were like that try not to get too down hun there not worth it xx
Back to top Go down
cas
Admin
cas

Number of posts : 306
Awards : [
Registration date : 2009-02-11

clicky  mums Empty
PostSubject: Re: clicky mums   clicky  mums EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 11:15 am

yeah tins right.They not worth it.Its the same here.
Back to top Go down

clicky  mums Empty
PostSubject: Re: clicky mums   clicky  mums EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 4:09 pm

lol I thought I was the only person that ever had this problem...
when I was with my ex I took on his 2 children.. they are now 10 and 8 but at the time I was with their dad 6 & nearly 5 well me n their dad stayed great mates after we split nearly 2 years ago so I still did school runs to help him out a bit, he changed their schools to a closer one as it was a better school.. and I hated it arghhh... all the parents seemed stuck up their own butts.. all in little groups talking n then there was me billy no mates in corner of playground lmfao little did I know someone else started that school on the same day as the two little ones and in the end we got talking.. turns out they thought exactly the same as me phew!! I moved so stopped doing school runs and have since heard the other person has taken their child out of the school as they think its pants for education which I totally disagree with but thats another matter lol
but I think all schools seem to have this.. but hey look on the bright side girls.. our children are there for education not for us to make friends ( even though it would be a bonus )
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down

clicky  mums Empty
PostSubject: Re: clicky mums   clicky  mums EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:55 am

Awww sorry 2 hear that happened but there r ppl out there like that i have had that at toddlers 2, they all stck 2 there little groups

Im like u too shy 2 just go up and start chattin 2 them
Back to top Go down

clicky  mums Empty
PostSubject: Re: clicky mums   clicky  mums EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 8:15 am

awww bless u hun i dont have cofidence either just to start a convo wen i used to go to toddler groups it was the same there to xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

clicky  mums Empty
PostSubject: Re: clicky mums   clicky  mums Empty

Back to top Go down

clicky mums
Page 1 of 1