baby lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

baby lounge

we are a new site for everyone to come and chat about there precious babies

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Yes,yes,yes!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Yes,yes,yes! Empty
PostSubject: Yes,yes,yes!   Yes,yes,yes! EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 4:52 pm

I've found a pregnancy diary really helpful, especially if you are having a tough time of it. I would recommend every woman to get one, especially if it's your first time Smile
Back to top Go down
mz1
Admin
mz1

Number of posts : 157
Awards : Yes,yes,yes! Mums100
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Yes,yes,yes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yes,yes,yes!   Yes,yes,yes! EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 1:45 am

yeah u have 2 months left so come on this thread is yours lol!
Back to top Go down

Yes,yes,yes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yes,yes,yes!   Yes,yes,yes! EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 4:25 am

lol! Ok..... well week 28 has just begun, and apart from the super bad backache I had yesterday, eveything is going well so far. I was a lucky one and managed to skip the sickness Very Happy
I've been very lucky to have such a supportive partner throug h my pregnancy, I don't know what I would have done without him. Over the past couple of weeks
I've been super busy buying my little girls clothes etc, eBay has become my best friend....I have been advised by friends not to buy stuff brand new because the baby doesn't wear things for long enough...so I would recommend to any new mum-to-be to the same thing.
I've been told its bad luck to buy a pram until the baby is born??? - could someone shed some light on this pleeease.....
Thats about it really, it sounds a bit sad, but I have made an excel spreadsheet with the amount of clothes bibs etc I have purchased in which sizes so I know exactly what I have for my baby girl when she arrives, and everytime a new parcel comes, I add it to my forever growing list....
Back to top Go down
mz1
Admin
mz1

Yes,yes,yes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yes,yes,yes!   Yes,yes,yes! EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 5:44 am

thats great hunni i only had sickness for 2 off mine so 2 outta 3 not bad lol sooo pleased everything going so well as for the pram more of an old wifes tale i think some mums do wait till after the baby is born but i didnt couldnt wait that long lol! lol! lol! so really up to you but you will need a newbon seat to bring baby home xx
Back to top Go down

Yes,yes,yes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yes,yes,yes!   Yes,yes,yes! EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 7:39 am

have been looking at the travel sets.... they seem to be the cheapest option for the better branded prams with matching car seats so will probably end up getting one within the next couple of weeks. I've been super impatient about everything so far, she has everything except cot (which my partners mum is getting once shes born Sad ) pram and car seat. My little princess has got so many clothes, bibs blankets etc I've started running out of room already lol!
Back to top Go down
mz1
Admin
mz1

Yes,yes,yes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yes,yes,yes!   Yes,yes,yes! EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 9:28 am

yeah i had a travel system for alicia was over the moon as so wanted another baby clothes bibs booties shoes you name it i bought it same as u hun yes my third but very excited with age gap of
10 years had to start from scratch lol my room was packed lol xx
Back to top Go down

Yes,yes,yes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yes,yes,yes!   Yes,yes,yes! EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 10:16 am

Lol, i really like me to you bears so have been scanning eBay for babygrows, sleepsuits etc managed to get quite a few, but dont think id ever have enough lol do you think we can start a forum about unwanted baby clothes?? mums-to-be can have a bit of a head start that way.... just a suggestion?? xx
Back to top Go down

Yes,yes,yes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yes,yes,yes!   Yes,yes,yes! EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 3:04 pm

i could have given u loads of me to u bear stuff hun but its gone now def need to get a shop for unwanted goods to go to good homes lol xxxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yes,yes,yes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yes,yes,yes!   Yes,yes,yes! Empty

Back to top Go down

Yes,yes,yes!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
baby lounge :: pregnancy :: pregnancy diarys-
Jump to: