baby lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

baby lounge

we are a new site for everyone to come and chat about there precious babies

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

How many siblings do you have?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cas
Admin
cas

Number of posts : 306
Awards : [
Registration date : 2009-02-11

How many siblings do you have? Empty
PostSubject: How many siblings do you have?   How many siblings do you have? EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 9:15 am

I got none am a only child
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How many siblings do you have?   How many siblings do you have? EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 11:50 am

i got 1 brother whos 2 and half yrs older
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How many siblings do you have?   How many siblings do you have? EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 12:54 pm

i have 7 brothers ggggrrrr at all of them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How many siblings do you have?   How many siblings do you have? EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 2:39 pm

im the eldest of seven children ive got 3 brothers and 3 sisters
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How many siblings do you have?   How many siblings do you have? EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 3:01 pm

Im an only child, but can't imagine it any other way xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How many siblings do you have?   How many siblings do you have? EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 3:40 am

i have got 2 brothers and 1 sister
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How many siblings do you have?   How many siblings do you have? EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 8:34 am

I have 3 brother and 3 sisters two are by blood the rest are adopted
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How many siblings do you have?   How many siblings do you have? EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 4:31 pm

Well everyone, here's a shocker for ya........ i posted a few weeks ago that im an only child..........well, it come to light last week after meeting some of my dads side of the family that I have a brother and sister!!! Not really sunk in yet, as i said before, i cant imagine it being any other way. My partner and I will be going to see them this weekend, so I will let you all know how it goes. Its one of my nieces ( apparently i have 3 and 2 nephews!) birthdays, so we have been invited to meet the rest of the family...........xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How many siblings do you have?   How many siblings do you have? EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 8:40 am

omg hun that is a shock hope u are ok with it am here if u need to chat hope the meet goes well xxxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How many siblings do you have?   How many siblings do you have? EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 11:03 am

my love 2 u
xxxxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How many siblings do you have?   How many siblings do you have? EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 11:51 am

ive got 5 younger siblings. 1 brother 27 this year, 2 half sisters 9 and 7 this year, 1 step sister just turned 18, and 1 step brother 17 this year. and if we are going to include them as well 1 sister in law 29 this year lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How many siblings do you have?   How many siblings do you have? EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 4:11 am

I have one brother and one sister
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many siblings do you have?   How many siblings do you have? Empty

Back to top Go down

How many siblings do you have?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
baby lounge :: getting to know you-
Jump to: