baby lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

baby lounge

we are a new site for everyone to come and chat about there precious babies

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

What mobile phone do you have?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cas
Admin
cas

Number of posts : 306
Awards : [
Registration date : 2009-02-11

What mobile phone do you have? Empty
PostSubject: What mobile phone do you have?   What mobile phone do you have? EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 5:33 pm

I got the samsung soul I think its crap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What mobile phone do you have?   What mobile phone do you have? EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 4:47 am

I have sony ericsson s500i
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What mobile phone do you have?   What mobile phone do you have? EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 5:45 am

i have the 8gb nokia n95
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What mobile phone do you have?   What mobile phone do you have? EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 10:33 am

samsung 900i
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What mobile phone do you have?   What mobile phone do you have? EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 3:49 pm

Sony Ericsson C902 , don't get one - they freeze and turn themselves on and off when they feel like it!
Back to top Go down
mz1
Admin
mz1

Number of posts : 157
Awards : What mobile phone do you have? Mums100
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: What mobile phone do you have?   What mobile phone do you have? EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 1:32 am

alicia stole it so got buy new one Sad Sad lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What mobile phone do you have?   What mobile phone do you have? EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 1:53 am

3g skype phone, my sis has got one so now we can chat to each other for free which is good xxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What mobile phone do you have?   What mobile phone do you have? EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 2:50 pm

Samsung tocco - absolute rubbish cuts out on people after about 10 seconds on the phone! Does it with most of them so i have been told!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What mobile phone do you have?   What mobile phone do you have? EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 3:59 pm

i have a sony ericsson zte i think, its purple and i hate it. Its always breaking down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What mobile phone do you have?   What mobile phone do you have? EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 10:40 am

I have the LG ks360 got it a week or so ago now x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What mobile phone do you have?   What mobile phone do you have? EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 4:51 pm

i got nokia E65
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What mobile phone do you have?   What mobile phone do you have? EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 12:32 pm

samsung J700 and it is the crappiest phone ive ever had none of the features work, i havent been able to use the internet for months and now i cant send or receive photos.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What mobile phone do you have?   What mobile phone do you have? Empty

Back to top Go down

What mobile phone do you have?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
baby lounge :: getting to know you-
Jump to: