baby lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

baby lounge

we are a new site for everyone to come and chat about there precious babies

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

temperature problems

Go down 
AuthorMessage

temperature problems Empty
PostSubject: temperature problems   temperature problems EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 1:55 pm

hi every one
jason is really ill i took him 2 the doctors and he said jason had a chest infection the doc gave jason some antibiotics.
jason has a really bad temeprature wich goes up to 41.5 and it will not go dawn. i give him calpol paracetamol and nurofen but it still dosent come dawn.
i dont wanna take him to hosp cz i no wots wrong with him but i just cnt control the temp
any advise
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: temperature problems   temperature problems EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 4:13 pm

my youngest abbie has just had a chest infection but she had a fit because of her temp but they said at the hospital theres nothing they can really do about a high temp if you have given your baby paracetamol and ibuprofen all you can do is try to keep your baby cool, they put abbie next to 2 open windows all night and just stripped her down to her nappy, i thought she would freeze because i was so cold but she was fine, i think thats all they told me to do, but you might be best going to the docter because they say to go if temp is over forty, i hope jason feels better soon, its awful when they are so ill xxxxx
Back to top Go down
cas
Admin
cas

Number of posts : 306
Awards : [
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: temperature problems   temperature problems EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 5:30 pm

HI i would strip him down.And even use a cold flannel to try and get it down.Hope he feels beter soon.x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: temperature problems   temperature problems EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 7:16 am

hi there
i have striped jason dawn just left him with his nappy on only. i also use this cold gel pack witch i bought from boot especialy for high temp to keep him cool.
thanks for the advise people
xxxxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: temperature problems   temperature problems EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 3:19 pm

hope he is better soon hun xxxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: temperature problems   temperature problems EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 4:02 pm

hi is jason any better today?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: temperature problems   temperature problems Empty

Back to top Go down

temperature problems
Page 1 of 1