baby lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

baby lounge

we are a new site for everyone to come and chat about there precious babies

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

embarrassing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cas
Admin
cas

Number of posts : 306
Awards : [
Registration date : 2009-02-11

embarrassing Empty
PostSubject: embarrassing   embarrassing EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 5:41 pm

Whats the most embarrassing thing you done. Mines when i was out shopping in morrisons and i was going through this trolly.Thinking it was a bargin trolly.And it was not the woman and my partner watching me lol!
Back to top Go down

embarrassing Empty
PostSubject: Re: embarrassing   embarrassing EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 5:49 am

i think mine would be the other day i went to the chip shop for tea and got everything i thought i needed didnt realise till i got home i forgot to buy the chips lol
Back to top Go down

embarrassing Empty
PostSubject: Re: embarrassing   embarrassing EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 10:28 am

when my oldest daughter was younger we were walking along and we saw this man in a disability scooter and at the top of her voice she shouted ive got one of those cars that man is in, the man looked at me and gave me such a dirty look, i went so red.

She had one of those bubble cars, that toddlars had.
Back to top Go down
cas
Admin
cas

embarrassing Empty
PostSubject: Re: embarrassing   embarrassing EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 11:15 am

wendywoo wrote:
when my oldest daughter was younger we were walking along and we saw this man in a disability scooter and at the top of her voice she shouted ive got one of those cars that man is in, the man looked at me and gave me such a dirty look, i went so red.

She had one of those bubble cars, that toddlars had.
lol!
Back to top Go down

embarrassing Empty
PostSubject: Re: embarrassing   embarrassing EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 3:59 pm

I think it was last week, my partner had popped to the shop while I was in the bath, he always forgets his keys, so I didnt think twice to open the door when the doorbell rang, to my horror it was the postman.....haven't been able to look him in the eye since lol!
Back to top Go down
mz1
Admin
mz1

Number of posts : 157
Awards : embarrassing Mums100
Registration date : 2009-02-21

embarrassing Empty
PostSubject: Re: embarrassing   embarrassing EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 1:25 am

ok this give u all a laugh fireworks at my house friend puts firework in the garden lights in not in properly bloody thing chased me not ran so quick in all my life with a fire work coming get me affraid affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down

embarrassing Empty
PostSubject: Re: embarrassing   embarrassing EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 2:06 am

cant think of my most embarrassing moment ive had too many lol
Back to top Go down

embarrassing Empty
PostSubject: Re: embarrassing   embarrassing EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 2:37 pm

Can't really think of one in particular had so many lol
Back to top Go down
cas
Admin
cas

embarrassing Empty
PostSubject: Re: embarrassing   embarrassing EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 3:00 pm

mz1 wrote:
ok this give u all a laugh fireworks at my house friend puts firework in the garden lights in not in properly bloody thing chased me not ran so quick in all my life with a fire work coming get me affraid affraid affraid affraid
pmsl pmsl
Back to top Go down

embarrassing Empty
PostSubject: Re: embarrassing   embarrassing EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 10:41 am

umn... Embarassed wet myself lmfao.. me and a friend were out n she was messing about n i was laughing so much i cudnt hold it in Laughing eeeeek this was about 6-7 years ago now though lol x
Back to top Go down

embarrassing Empty
PostSubject: Re: embarrassing   embarrassing EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 12:55 pm

one day i was doing my shoping, i was with my partner i picked up a magazine then turned and kisset a MAN right in lips and alex stared at me thinkin what the hell did she do lol ever since i dont kiss alex no more in the streats lol Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down

embarrassing Empty
PostSubject: o   embarrassing EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 1:53 pm

i thought my oh was in front of me in the quee and i pinched this man's bum never gone so red wen realised it was not him but some oap
Back to top Go down

embarrassing Empty
PostSubject: Re: embarrassing   embarrassing EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 4:57 pm

my recent one is when Kaci shouted out in the street the f word!
Back to top Go down

embarrassing Empty
PostSubject: Re: embarrassing   embarrassing EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 12:28 pm

i have two embarrassing moments that spring to mind, one when i was very little in m&s food bit hopping withmy mum and someone caught me with their shopping basket, i turned round and said 'watch what youre doing with that bloody basket', and the other was at 6 years old being asked to get my grandad in from the garden for a cup of tea, and coming back in with message from grandad and saying to my nan 'grandad said hell be in, in a minute its p***ing hard out there' my poor mum had been in hospital having her wisdom teeth out, i was in so much trouble that mum came in the front door i ran upstairs crying scared of getting a smakc and mum just sat in the stairs wetting herself laughing, i still felt very embarrassed though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

embarrassing Empty
PostSubject: Re: embarrassing   embarrassing Empty

Back to top Go down

embarrassing
Page 1 of 1